1. Section wise organization of question papers according to the syllabus prescribed by the
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission so that necessary gaps can be created between
each test for the complete preparation of the entire syllabus.
2. Organizing the test according to the question-and-answer booklet published by the commission so that a suitable environment can be created for better time management and mental pressure as per the examination.
3. After conducting each test, sessions by experts with summarized ideal answer key.
4. Evaluation of Answer Books Arrangement of evaluation by dedicated expert team. Positive aspects and negative aspects of the candidate's question-and-answer booklet under evaluation. In addition to guiding result oriented strategy.
5. Organizing doubt resolution session by subject experts after conducting each test, as well as arranging a comprehensive ideal answer key.
6. Analysis of the performance of the candidates, ranking system, comparison with the toppers, interview with the selected candidates.