Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPCS) Exam is conducted every year by the Madhya Pradesh government for the recruitment of various posts of state civil services. MPPSC is conducted for various civil service posts like collector, Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Superintendent, District Jail, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Director, District Supply Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, and Assistant Regional Transport Officer.
MPPSC is conducted in two stages, the preliminary exam and the main exam, following as the IAS exam pattern aspirants. Candidates of age 21 to 40 year are eligible to apply for MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam. Graduation in any equivalent qualification from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India is compulsory to all the participative candidates.
MPPSC Exam Pattern
MPPSC exam is conducted in three phases, the preliminary exams, mains exams and interview. To appear for the main exam all the aspirants are mandatory to clear the prelim exam. The grand total marks for MPPSC exams 1575.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
The preliminary examination will consist two papers of objective type questions (multiple choice questions), Paper I (General Studies), Paper II CSAT (General Aptitude test) of Total 400 marks. Each paper is of 200 marks, 2nd aspirants have to achieve at least 40% marks to qualify for mains exam.
Important Points to be Remembered
- Both the question papers are objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question will have four probable answers grouped under A, B, C and D with only one correct answer.
- Both question papers are consist of 100 questions each of 2 marks. The total marks for each paper will be 200 and time duration for every paper will be of 2 hours.
- The Syllabus for General Studies and General Aptitude Test of MPPSC Preliminary examination as specified in Appendix-II.
- Each question paper will be in Hindi and English both languages.
- Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission of MPPSC to have qualified in the preliminary examination under a particular advertisement will be eligible to appear for the Main Examination.
The Main examination will consist of Six Papers of conventional written essay type answers: Paper I, (General Studies), Paper II (General Studies), Paper III (General Studies), Paper IV (General Studies), Paper V (General Hindi), and Paper VI (Hindi Essay Writing). Paper I to III carries 300 Marks, Paper IV & V carries 200 Marks, and Paper VI carries 100 Marks. Grand total for mains exam is 1400 marks.
The number of candidates to be attempt for the Main Examination will be about Fifteen times to the total number of vacancies to be filled in various categories.
Paper I General Studies – 3 hrs. – 300 Marks
Part A- History
Part B- Geography
Paper II General Studies – 3 hrs. – 300 Marks
Part A- Polity
Part B- Economy And Sociology
Paper III General Studies- 3 hrs. – 300 Marks
Science and Technology
Paper IV- Ethics- 3 hrs. -200 Marks
This paper contains two types’ case studies on human needs and motivation and another is literature part of biographies of philosophers, thinkers and social workers.
Paper V- Hindi- 3 hrs. -200 Marks
Paper VI- Essay- 2 hrs. – 100Marks
ऐसे करें MPPSC मुख्य परीक्षा की तैयारी
- मुख्य परीक्षा का सिलेबस और विगत वर्षो में पूछे गए प्रश्नों का पैटर्न स्पष्ट कर ले |
- पैटर्न के आधार पर मानक पुस्तकों का चयन करें
- नोट से छोटे-छोटे बिंदुओं में बनाएं
- मुख्य परीक्षा में रचनात्मक करता का विशेष महत्व है अतः फ्लो चार्ट, डायग्राम, मैप आदि के उपयोग का सतत प्रयास करें
- यदि प्रश्न कारण परिणाम विशेषता महत्व अंतर इत्यादि का हो अर्थात जिन्हें गिना जा सकता है उनका उत्तर पॉइंट्स में ही देवें
- आवश्यकता से अधिक लेखन ना करें अर्थात शब्द सीमा का विशेष ध्यान रखें
- 11 मार्कर प्रश्नों का उत्तर देते समय ग्राफिकल प्रेजेंटेशन अवश्य दें |
- उत्तर लेखन के दौरान महत्वपूर्ण बिंदुओं/ की पॉइंट्स, विशेष शब्दावली इत्यादि को अंडरलाइन करें यदि उत्तर पैराग्राफ में लिखे दो छोटे छोटे पैराग्राफ बनाने का प्रयोग करे |
- मुख्य परीक्षा में की तैयारी के दौरान संयम और धैर्य रखें आपके स्वर्णिम भविष्य के लिए शुभकामनाएं|
Interview (Personality Test)
The last and important phase of the State Civil Services Examination is called Personality test. 175 points has been set for interview in the State Civil Services Exam. Candidates’ personality, knowledge and confidence level is tested during the interview.